2017 National NARI Contractor of the Year Winner, Residential Bath $25,000 to $50,000
Need of upgrading the old master bath and bringing into 21st century theme was the main purpose of this massive renovation for this family.
The old soaking tub sunk into a very large sized platform taken over 50% of bathroom floor space was no longer appealing to them.
The goals were:
- lot of floor space
- His & her separate vanity area,
- Seamless shower stall with no doors and completing flowing into the rest of the bathroom
- Modern look tile, vanities and fixtures
- Quest piping that was never replaced
- The floor needed to be built up to allow same level shower stall
- Location of all fixtures needed to be relocated.
- They exterior wall needed to build out to allow additional insulation where plumbing will run through.
- After gutting the entire bathroom to its studs, we had to go to work to replace and upgrade entire plumbing from the basement to the second floor. Also the need for ¾” pipe size was imminent.
- We designed to have a free standing soaker tub take the place of massive decked tub and just be tucked under the window.
- The plumbing we reran to set up two departed his and her vanity spaces . Both with modern wall hanging cabinetry and quartz counter top with embedded vessel sinks
- The new walking shower with river bed rock floor and a linear drain was taken the north wall of this bathroom . Featured in a large square embedded rain shower and body sprays.
- The toilet was relocated behind a privacy wall covered with linear stone walls..
The owners were thrilled with the upscale luxury bathroom that belonged in design magazines.