Your bathroom is not a bathroom without a shower. Whether it’s a combined shower-bath or a separate shower cubicle, you must have a shower.
However, there are certain factors to consider in installing a shower cubicle such as the space. For a small space, a mini walk-in shower is the ideal choice while for the larger one, you can have a bigger shower cubicle with a connecting bathtub.
Other factors to keep in mind is your budget and personal needs. Yet, no need to worry so much about your budget because there are a lot of tricks to still own a luxurious bathroom which will fit your planned allocation.
Once you’ve determined what kind of shower best suits your bathroom and your taste, it’s time to determine the design aspects such as color, tiles and most of all is the style you want for your cubicle – shower curtains or shower doors?
Do you think glass best complements your overall bath layout? Or is it the curtain?
- A floor-length shower curtain can give a soft look to the surface of your bath space. Just make sure that the outer fabric of your curtain is washable to easily remove stains and molds.
- Shower curtains add personality to your bathroom. It comes in a wide-ranging design prints and colors, giving you the pleasure to choose what best fits your taste. So break free and try to incorporate bold colors for your shower curtain instead of sticking to an all-white theme. Moreover, if the old curtain is not appealing anymore, you can immediately replace it with a new and trendy one.
Shower Doors and Screens
- With shower screens and doors, you don’t need to worry about the water spilling over outside your cubicle because it provides full and neat enclosure.
- The good thing about shower screens – you can customize its size to accommodate tricky angles in your bath space such as sloping ceilings and nonstandard heights.
- The frameless feature of a glass shower enclosure expands the space of your bathroom because giving a spacious look to your space.
- If the burden of decorating your bathroom is too much – from the colored tiles, fancy countertop and sink fixtures, then lessen that dilemma by choosing a plain glass for your shower. Henceforth, you don’t need to think too much about the harmony of design because a plain glass goes well with any design.
- You can maintain the new and tidy look of shower doors because it is easy to clean the glass by applying a protective coating.
Whatever you have in mind – either a shower curtain or a shower screen, you can enhance your idea through the help from your contractor.